Saturday, June 19, 2010

Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

mistaken for a girl...HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A GIRL! Cant ppl tell the difference by clothes or are they too dense?



He dresses very boyish.



Does your boy have longer than average hair for a boy...does this happen to you?



Haircut is not an option!



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

I understand your point, but if you aren't willing to cut his hair you are going to have to buck up and deal with it. You can't have it both ways. Either cut his hair or let people think he is a girl, pretty simple actually. Why all the drama?



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

Is this what he wants? If not you aren't being fair to him.



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

If a haircut is not an option you are just going to have to deal with it.



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

Probably just looks too pretty to be a boy.



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

my son wears his hair ver short like daddy. many women dress their girls in boy clothes for some reason. just dont let it bother you



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

I refuse to cut my sons hair before his 1st b-day and even then it was just a trim. I too got alot of comments, especially from my traditionalist family. I just ignored it; my child, my choice. He is 3 now, and I keep it in a loose bowl cut with it just brushing his ears and low neck line. I still get alot of raised brows, but it looks good on him and he doesn't complain.



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

if you dont want to get him a hair cut then just get used to it. My nephew was the same way and it lasted until he got a haircut. You'd think it should be easy to tell, but it is not always. My nephew looked like a girl with long hair, now he looks like a boy. On the flip side my daughter has short hair and is always mistaken for a boy, even if I have a dress and earrings on her, lol.



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

My son has curly hair and people always think he is a girl! His hair is short! I just smile tell them he is a boy and move on! Some people are dumb!!!



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

If getting a haircut isn't an option, then you are going to have to deal with people thinking he's a girl



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

Nothing wrong with keeping it long... style with a long boy style. Take him to a beauty salon and let them do the work. Matt and Cody the twins on disney have long hair and they arnt considered to look like girls. Good luck



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

People just don't think sometimes.When my daughter was an infant I dressed her all in pink(dress, booties,sweater and hat), a small pink and white blanket. She was very girlie, I would think even as a baby she had a very pretty face. Someone said "Is the baby a boy or a girl" Go figure.Don't stress over it , one day you will laugh over it.



Are ppl stupid or what??? My toddler has long hair and often gets?

My sister used to get this with her son and she'd be like "No, HE'S a BOY. Don't you see all the blue he's dressed in? Or the baseball cap he has on?" I don't get it. How can people mistake a boy for a girl, even with the long hair? They look different no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton