Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Ideas...I have kinda long hair that is fine?

My Hair is like three inches below the collarbone, its fine, and I only have layers in the front. Like its shorter thatn gets longer only in the front. Anyway I don't know waht to do with it. Help?



Hair Ideas...I have kinda long hair that is fine?

I had baby fine hair that was to the middle of my back. I finally gave up on having it long because it was so hard to work with, so I cut it short. My hairdresser razor-ed the edges quite a bit to give me all the help she could for styling.



If your hair looks good down to your collarbone, just blow dry it (maybe with a round brush on the layers). You could use the round brush to make it frame your face.



Or, you could curl it out.



Just make sure you style your hair in a way that gives it volume and fullness.



Hair Ideas...I have kinda long hair that is fine?

your hair problably looks good short do anything you want with your hair just be comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton