Thursday, June 17, 2010

I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

What do you think I should do with my hair? I'm getting it "styled" soon, and I need some ideas as to what I should do. Right now, if you can't tell from my picture, it's just above chin-length in the front, about an inch or two longer than that on the sides and my hair is just touching my shoulders in the back.



I'm thinking about getting my hair cut to about 2 or 2 1/2 inches in the back and then spiking/messing it up in the back only, kinda emo-ish, I know, but I think it looks cool. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it died either black or dark brown and maybe some electric blue or blood red highlights. I'm getting it trimmed down in the front, and getting that little 'fringe' more styled.



BUT, I still want your opinion on this. I need to know if this will look horrible, not-so-good, neutral, okay, alright, good, or great. And if you think it won't look good, give me some other advice on how I SHOULD get it. Anyway, sorry it's so lengthy. Thanks. %26lt;3



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

ur suggestion is awesome . (= but heres mine:



it shuld b like brown hair (not too dark nor too light) %26amp;like highlights of light brown *dont overdue.



%26amp;uhm that one haircut the one thats like the spikey one ? yep . spike it up . this haircut will show ur eyes. (= i`m sure the girls will fall in love with.



well whatever u have in the endin .. i hope it satisfies u =]



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

Cant see the pic too well but i would cut the bangs closer to your eyebrows. No way on the black and blue thing. Goth is way out of style. Go natural



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

id have to say get a bunch of tiny french braids in your hair ya know corn rolls it would look awesome!!! long haird guys are cool, makes my husband look cute and heck!!!! and damn the spike dude would look cool but not if you dye your hair man



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

Yeah, as someone said, you can't really see the picture well, but I think it would look good. If you do go for the colored highlights (which even though the person before me said they are out of style, I personally think they look cool and see people with them a lot), you should probably dye your hair black, not brown. In my opinion, they look better in black hair but the downside is that you might have to bleach your hair to get any color to show, and bleach is pretty bad for your hair (in my sister's experience, she used a dye with bleach and blue color together in highlights, and she ended up looking like an old woman with grayish-blue-green hair after going in the pool and stuff). Good luck, and go with whatever style you like, who cares about other people not liking it. =)



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

OK a guy with long hair is a bad hair style and looking like you goth or emo you kinda look scary and girl will never be attracted to you also you should cut it short and spike it



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

I think that would look hot. but NO RED highlights. Blue Black sounds better. Don't overspike the back but make it look messy.



Look at the pic on this site but dye your hair black with blue highlights.



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

hmm .. i think it sounds really cute! black is good .. but maybe w/ some piecey platinum %26amp; burgundy highlights!!



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

no red highlights. but other then that i think what you said would look great. you should die it black that would be cool but it is up to you. whatever makes you happy lol your the one who has to live with it



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

stooooooooop don't change it reallllly i like it!!!



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

i definately like where you are headed with your hair. go for like a darkish brown but not totally black. trust me, i know of the style



I know, I know, a guy with long hair. Now, to the question.?

oh....THAT hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton