Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need some long hair updo styles!?

I'm going to my work christmas party and I really don't want to pay to get it done at a beauty salon. So I was wondering if anybody knew of a site that didn't have terribly difficult styles while still being cute for longer hair?



I need some long hair updo styles!?

i know how you feel i used to have long hair and i had no idea how to fix it and now i have short hair and i still don't know how to fix it. lol. anyways have you tried "photobucket.com" that site has everything. lol. or maybe you could try spiral curling it. i think that would be really nice and very easy to.



hope this helps.!.



I need some long hair updo styles!?

Try getting some rollers and try the toulsed look, http://www.glam.com/photos/long_celebrit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton