Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does anyone know of a good curling iron for very thick long hair that is usually straightened????

I have very thick, long hair and I usually straighten it because its kinda unmanageable. I have like a cheap curling iron that dosent do anything for my hair. I want to have some nice loose romantic curls. Any suggestions????



Does anyone know of a good curling iron for very thick long hair that is usually straightened????

i have the same hair...what i use is a CERAMIC curing iron..get a 2 inch with fast heat..set it to the highest setting if your hair is also course...make sure you use a shining serem of itll be a mess...ceramic curling irons wont make flyaways like metal ones..and it heats all the hairs..plus you dont have to wait 20 mins..heats up in 15 seconds..good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton