Thursday, November 26, 2009

Have a giant scar on the top of my head...will I be allow to work with long hair because of it?

I have a scar that is 7 inchest long...I'm very shy about it so I wear long hair. is a BIG scar and no hair grows there so is really visible



I I'm about to graduate in the field of finance but I know we are not allow to have long hair..



any answers??



Have a giant scar on the top of my head...will I be allow to work with long hair because of it?

It will probably depend a bit on the firm which you join, but long hair is not common place for men working in finance. As long as it is neatly styled you will probably be able to grow your hair out long enough to cover the scar, but realize you may find it difficult during the interview process if you are wearing your hair overly long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton