Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long hair for a guy?

I've always had my hair very short, and I want to try to grow it out some. The problem is that it looks terrible right now in the in between stages. I've noticed the difference in my hair and others' is that the longest hair actually origionates in the back, unlike mine which all hair is pretty much equal length. Is there a certain way I should get it cut to help give me the longer-hair, messy look? Also, my hair is very thick, will it look bad longer?



Long hair for a guy?

Unless you're Fabio or a 1980s rock band, leave your hair short.



Long hair for a guy?

Use a hair straightner.



Long hair for a guy?

I love long hair on guys. No matter what you do, there will be an awkward stage. Be patient, do what my boyfriend does, hairspray.



Long hair for a guy?

just let it grow. i think long hair on a guy can look very good. the advice to straighten it is good advice, though. use a glass straightener (metal can break and shred your hair), and use a good "hydrating" or "moisturizing" conditioner.



Long hair for a guy?

Long hair on a man is sexy! While it will take longer to get the look you want, it is worth it. You might also try getting your hair thinned(at a beauty shop). That will help make it less bushy and messy.Also, you should keep it all one length, that is the best look on men.



Long hair for a guy?

keep growing it and throw a hat on...do the messy look but now trashy and then once its long surprise everyone and cut it all off and then they'll really realize what they've been missing all that time.



Long hair for a guy?

you could try getting extensions until your hair grows a bit longer



as for actual cuts its hard to say without actually seeing you hair but maybe some feathering/layering would make it look more natural, you should still keep most of your length too



Long hair for a guy?

i think it would be better for u to keep ur hair short.. guys look way hotter with nice and short hair so why bother keeping it long?? btw it's hard to maintain long hair esp in ur case...



Long hair for a guy?

If your meaning the shaggy look guys have nowadays, get you hair cut in long layers on top and cropped at the back. That should grow it into the style I think your asking for. Kinda like the messed up a little below the ear thing?



Long hair for a guy?

My only advice is to keep trimming the ends frequently and it will grow faster. Thick hair usually grows faster - you can cut the front and thin it all out and let the back grow. Mine is to my waist - be patient.



Long hair for a guy?

I think that it is a great thing to want to change your style. Try going to a good hairdresser and ask them to shape it for you. They will cut a little but off, but it will help keep you from wearing a hat for however long it takes you to grow it out. If you want shaggy layers, ask for them. Be specific. If you find a good hairdresser. they will be able to help you.



Long hair for a guy?

Long hair .....



..on guy's ......



..it's just wrong.



Long hair for a guy?

I have had long hair for 30 years and it still shines and as for yours ok, check it out, the longer your hair the more it straightens because of the weight and if you comb hair straight back and trim the ends of every six months you will find it grows faster and the ends you cut are mostly in the back that is why it grows faster in the back and MOST IMPORTANTLY I am 47 years old and my blond hair goes to the center of my back its shiney and I eat lots of jello at least once a day jello has something that works great on hair I recomend long hair to a any one. I mean look at women they all have long hair when there young but the older they get the shorter there hair gets Now why do they do that, they always look better with it long and so will you



Long hair for a guy?

goo. no long hair for a boy.



Long hair for a guy?

I really like long hair on guys if it suits their face. My husband is growing his out and he made it past that awkward stage---finally! It drove him crazy. He uses hairspray, gel and ponytails to get by while it is still growing.



Do not cut it unless you are going to a big event like prom or are getting married. Remember it grows from the root. Give it time. My husband has been growing it for a year and half and has had no trims!!! It is to his shoulders and is beautiful.



Use leave in conditioners, gel, straightening iron or other products but do not cut it. It will not help you and will discourage you from growing it long.



Long hair for a guy?

HHHHHHHHHHHOT! That is like THE style! JK but its really hot and both my cousin and brother have long hair but like, not down to the shoulder or longer, just kinda all the way to the cheek. And it looks best with wavy-ish hair. But be careful what you put in it because it can EASILY look really gross!



Long hair for a guy?

I love long hair!! My bf has long hair and that is what first attracted me to him. It is soooooo sexy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton