Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yet another question for the ladies about guys with long hair?

What are some stereotypes that women have about guys with long hair?



Are they negative or positive? Would the negative ones always drive you away from a guy and why? What about the positive ones? Would they convince you to date a guy? Do you believe that they're for the most part true? Have you seen evidence? Explain?



Yet another question for the ladies about guys with long hair?

I've always had an unspoken agreement with myself that I wouldn't date guys with hair longer than my own. It was never any sort of stereotypical thing, it was just personal preference. BUT I've been dating the same long-haired (it's just past his shoulders) guy for about two and a half years now, and I really don't have a problem with it. In fact, I really love his hair.



I can see how some stereotypes might be attached to guys with long hair - hippies, metalheads, or metrosexuals - but I love being able to run my hands through his hair, and I think he looks great with it. The only downsides are that both of us end up getting our hair pulled in certain physical situations, but that's not nearly enough to convince him he needs a haircut =)



The bottom line is that if you have or want to have long hair, it's not about the actual length of your hair, it's just how well you take care of it. Don't just assume that since you're a guy, you hair will take care of itself. I HAVE been turned off of long-haired guys in some cases because their hair and general appearance just made them look dirty.



Yet another question for the ladies about guys with long hair?

Long haired guys are a no-no for me. I see it as something weird. But I find some guys who sport long hair cute. It really depends on the person sporting it. I've read in a mag that guys who are keeping their locks long have bigger egos. Think of Samson, the biblical character who drew his strength in his long hair. BUt I have notticed that long-haired guys are the creative type, they're more inclined to arts.



Generally, I don't see long-haired guys as a major turn-off, again it really depends if it looks great on a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton