Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have kind of oval and round face i do side part and i was wondering should I keep my hair long i d

i have oval kind of face and deep set of eyes i was wondering will long hair look nice on me i want my face to look heavy not small wt should I do. Should i keep them wavy or staright what will look nice plz help



I have kind of oval and round face i do side part and i was wondering should I keep my hair long i dont like r

Oval faces can pull off any type of hairstyle. Deep set eyes may make you look like a ghoul with your hair long, so try not to cut short bangs that will cast a shadow over them. Try not to add too much volume as it will dwarf your face and make it look smaller, so maybe straight hair will work.



I have kind of oval and round face i do side part and i was wondering should I keep my hair long i dont like r

An oval-shaped face is the easiest to work with. Any hair style would look good on that face shape. Check out this website for pictures on good and bad hairstyles:



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton